Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Importing purchase.order.line

on 2/18/13, 11:46 AM 1,935 views

I am wanting to import historical PO lines (purchase.order.line) but I don't see an import option in the list view of product purchases like in the sidebar of v6.1. Has this been moved in v7, or must purchase.order.line be uploaded with something else?

(OE v7, Ubuntu 12.04, base_import installed and import allowed)

On 2/19/13, 11:16 AM

I have found the solution. One must import the purchase.order.lines as part of a purchase.order import. So from the menu purchases>purchase orders rather than directly to products>product>purchases.

Christian Twinckle
On 2/19/13, 1:21 AM

We have additional feature in our V7.0 , and for importing data you have to install base_import module or also can go through setting > configuration > General setting > 'check inbox' of "Allow users to import data from CSV files ". And you will be able to import/ export your data.

Thanks, but I have base_import installed and have enabled import of data. The problem is in this one specific menu (products>product>purchases).

on 2/19/13, 4:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/18/13, 11:46 AM
Seen: 1935 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM