This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi, I´m trying do import purchase orders from another system to OpenERP v7.0, but, everytime I have a different error. I´m trying to import with this data fields:

Destination Warehouse 
Order Lines/Quantity (I think it´s quantity of the product)
Order Lines/Analytic Account
Order Lines/ Unit Price (I think it´s unit price of the produtct)
Supplier/ External ID (I imported supplier from another system too)
External ID
Product/External ID
Destination (OpenERP requires a destination field, I give 1 value to every line in this field, i tried a lot of values (stock, default, location and many more)
PriceList (OpenERP requires a Pricelist field, I give 1 value to every line in this field)

It doesn´t work. What fields I should I import?

Discard

The error message is usually quite clear. May be you should paste your messages here, this will help people answering your question.

Author

This is the error message I received on validation

No matching record found for name '1' in field 'Destination' at row 2 Get all possible values (821 more)

No matching record found for name '1' in field 'Pricelist' at row 2 Get all possible values (821 more)

Missing required value for the field 'location_id'. This might be 'Destination' in the current model, or a field of the same name in an o2m. at row 2 (626 more)

Best Answer

May you can be more productive if you use some ETL tool, if there are too many data.

Regards,

Discard
Author

I never used, wich one you recommend ?

Yep! Talend is a good choice.

Best Answer

OpenERP cannot relate the data from your file with the one in OpenERP.

You should export a Purchase Order with the fields you want to import to figure out which data you need to put in your file and how to format it.

Discard
Author

I did that, but I don´t need destination and Price List, so, if I don´t import that, OpenERP says this fields are required. If I just copy Destination and Price List from Export file, many other errors with location_id occurs.

Can you post the error message when you set the Destination and Price list?

Author

I did again, export a Purchase made on the system, got Destination database Id and Price List databse Id from the export, set that on my import, and receive this message:

"current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

I don´t know what can be

Can you provide more info from the log ?