This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I am trying to import a list of products and also the associated supplier for the product with there product refrence. I have got the product importing fine but I am struggling finding what fields to use for the supplier name and there reference. Can this all be imprted on one CSV file ?

Discard
Best Answer

Yes you can import suppliers.

First create one supplier form using your Odoo instance. Once all needed fiels are setup and verified, then export this supplier data onto a csv file, with all mandatory field plus others you may need.

This file will show you the column names to reuse for the import of all other suppliers.

Discard
Author

Thanks guys sorted it using the following Name,Internal Reference,Products / Products / Public Category,Can be Purchased,Can be Sold,Sale Price,Cost Price,Product Type,Products / Supplier /Supplier / External ID,Products / Supplier /Supplier Product Code,Products / Supplier /Supplier Product Name,sale_delay

Best Answer

seller_ids / name

Discard
Best Answer

But where the option "import-export" is?

Need the same for products...

Discard

when viewing a product (or any other object) list, tick the small box on the left side of the product name; this will open a new sub menu on the top of the list; there you will find an import or export button.

Author Best Answer

Thanks for the info seller_ids / Name does not appear in the list when trying to import the product. I have a supplier set up and whant to import all there products but when I view the product i want it to show the supplier and there product code.

Discard

below the columns of an export for a product with supplier's information id name ean13 seller_ids/name/id seller_ids/min_qty list_price orderpoint_ids/product_min_qty default_code taxes_id/id seller_ids/product_name seller_ids/product_code __export__.product_product_102348 Guitare Sigma Table Acajou Massiv __export__.res_partner_1490 1.0 440.0 000M15 __export__.account_tax_49 supplier's product name supplier product code