Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

importing data into mail.message

Daniel Lawson
on 8/23/13, 9:01 PM 510 views

I'm trying to import notification history from another application into mail.message. I've tried to import using CSV, but unfortunately couldn't get past a "NoneType" error. I've tried to import directly into the database, but it seems that no matter how I've set it up, the messages don't actually show up under the message_thread widget. Is there another table that needs entries in it to show up in the conversation view?

I believe this is a bug, this just happened to me today and I am logging it with OpenERP.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 1/30/14, 4:07 PM
Micheal Gan
On 8/24/13, 12:00 AM

how about the CSV?we know the ERP dont have the conversation view.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/23/13, 9:01 PM
Seen: 510 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM