Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

importing data from magento to openerp

on 12/20/13, 1:06 AM 1,648 views

I have installed modules by following installation guide on openerp-magento-connector.com for magento integration.

I have following problems: 1) Products are importing but without quantities

2) Orders are not getting imported (No error is shown but no import at all).

Thanks in advance.

Hi... could you please tell me where did you find the module to connect openerp to magento... please guide me..

on 1/21/15, 1:29 AM
Robin Joseph
On 1/21/15, 12:51 AM

Is there any way to import that ignored orders because of the Import rule in the Payment methods(Days before cancel) ???

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 1/16/14, 10:01 AM

1) This is normal. The quantities are not imported. You need to create in initial inventory in OpenERP. Then, the quantities are always handled by OpenERP.

2) I don't have much information to be sure what your problem is. Check in the jobs (Connector > Queue > Jobs) if they are in error. You may need to configure the payment methods (Sales > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods) for theses orders. A typical issue for importing the historic sales orders is that the payment methods are configured by default to cancel the import of the unpaid sales orders since more than 30 days, so perhaps your sales orders are just being ignored because considered as unpaid and older than 30 days.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/20/13, 1:06 AM
Seen: 1648 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM