Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

import word document in odoo 9

By
brami
on 11/7/16, 11:53 AM 111 views

Hello, i actually work on hr_recruitment module and i want to import directly the atttached cv or resume. i was wondering if there were possibilities for this target. thanks a lot

Hilar AK

--Hilar AK--
| 4 1 7
Italy
--Hilar AK--

Hilar AK
On 11/7/16, 11:56 PM

You can upload cvs on your recruitment form, or in backend you can upload cv,  also option under action button-->attachments->add

brami
On 11/8/16, 3:15 AM

hello thanks for your responses i know i can attach cv in hr_recruitment but i want to import thousands of cv directly from the import button.Is it possible??

pks
On 11/8/16, 12:05 AM

Hello brami,

Are you looking for upload file into hr_recruitment ? or do you want one field for uploading file? In hr_recruitment there is already one for uploading cv, for recruitment process. If you want to add new then use fields.Binary .

Thanks

Prasanth

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/7/16, 11:53 AM
Seen: 111 times
Last updated: 11/8/16, 3:15 AM