Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Import VAT number for a supplier

Sergio Fernández
on 12/18/15, 3:53 AM 390 views

'm trying to import a Spanish CIF/NIF for every supplier. In the "importing" option, The VAT doesn't apply for a column. I can only find "VAT Legal Statement" (Which is a 0/1 field value) or "Clave tipo de NIF" which is a field that says what type of VAT is.

I can't find the NIF value! I must import something like ESB12345678 which is the NIF.

Thank you

Sergio Fernández
On 12/18/15, 5:42 AM

I'ts the TIN. I've found exporting an already created company and reimported it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/18/15, 3:53 AM
Seen: 390 times
Last updated: 12/18/15, 5:42 AM