Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Import suppliers with CSV do nothing - Validation OK

By
Fontenay Ronan
on 2/20/13, 10:58 AM 1,481 views

Hi,

I've imported products and customers with CSV files with no problems, but for the suppliers I can't make it work...

I've written a file as an test/example, based on a exported CSV file, and "Everything seems valid. " with the validation.

The file looks like (sorry, not enought Karma to post an picture or a file..) : id,property_account_receivable/id,property_account_payable/id,name,notification_email_send,Is a company

,,,Supplier1,none,1

,,,Supplier2,none,1

,,,Supplier3,none,1

When I make a "import", OpenERP compute and then go back to the suppliers page with no error.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks,

Fontenay Ronan
On 2/22/13, 6:11 AM

More information : See the bug 1131652 (OpenERP addons). Can't post a link with my karma...

Hello, Finally What did you do in order to import supplier invoicies?.

Scalaria S.A.S., Julián Lozano
on 4/15/13, 5:49 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 10:58 AM
Seen: 1481 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM