Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Import products seller_ids

By
Paul de vries
on 11/3/14, 10:48 PM 619 views

Good morning,
I have some problems with the import of products via CSV. 
The suppliers are already added to the system, also via CSV, at the contacts page and everything is set-up correctly (in my opinion).

Now I would like to link those suppliers to the products via the seller_ids, but whatever I try, I can't make the link. 
The ID's I could find of the suppliers are like this: __export__.res_partner_277 , and this is also what I filled in at the seller_ids. 

If I validate the CSV I get the following warnings:

• warning -- AccessError One of the records you are trying to modify has already been deleted (Document type: Information about a product supplier).

Or sometimes a nonegroup warning. 

Is there something I do wrong or is it simply a bug?

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/3/14, 10:48 PM
Seen: 619 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM