This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, I'm working on the importation of purchases in a a CSV file. And, I have a big issue with the id.When I try to create new purchases, I create for all my purchase a unique id. But, OpenERP doesn't want of my new ID, they have to exist already. I have more than 6000 row to en enter and I don't have super-power. So How I can force openERP to accept my new ID.

Other problem, I can't find the collumn state. I don't know if it's important but I'm wondering to forget siomething. It has so many things to thinks. Did Y ou have some file samples of complete purchase (invoice, picking, voucher)?

Discard
Author

Same problem for purchase order line id and invoice id. I add the collums used: order_line/product_id/id, id, date_order, partner_ref, partner_id/id, frais, fraistva, tva, invoice_ids/id, order_line/price_unit, order_line/product_qty, order_line/id.

are you trying to use the openerp import option, or are you making a script?

Author

I use the openERP import tool.

I remember from another post regarding this issue, that you can specify that openERP should continue if an error occurs. But I refer to use scripts, than I know for sure everything is imported.

Author

What kind of script? For explain, my method I imported all the purchase of my company in CSV. After, I transformed my CSV to adapt the data to openERP. After I try to use the openERP import tool but the collumn that I call ID (and it is called id on an export CSV that I take on openERP) is transformed in external ID.

Author Best Answer

Any help, please.

Discard