Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Import parent-child relation on a master-detail model

By
Esteban Juela
on 3/23/16, 1:46 AM 377 views

I have created a model with a parent-child relation and i want to import a csv file, i tried with external id option but i have an error when i try to validate the csv file: No matching records found for external id '1' in the 'Cuentas' field between rows 2 and 2189

I dont know if is possible to import this kind of relation, the csv have several fields but the most important are:

Date, Name, cuentas/codigo, cuentas/external id, cuentas/parent_id/external id, cuentas/nombre
2016-01-12, Clasificador. 2016/01/12, 1, 1, , INGRESOS CORRIENTES
,,1.1, 11, 1, IMPUESTOS
,,1.1.01, 1101, 11, "Sobre la Renta, Utilidades y Ganancias de Capital"

As you can see there are 2 models with a relation master-detail and the relation parent-child is on the detail. How can i do to import sucessfully all relations on the models?.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/16, 1:46 AM
Seen: 377 times
Last updated: 3/23/16, 1:46 AM