This question has been flagged

We are currently using Magento (version 1.9.3.2) to be precise, and have years of sales, customers, products and website data on there. Now, we would like to ideally transfer over to Odoo version 8.

Doing a Goggle search it has come to my attention there are numerous connector bridges for creating a 'two-way path' to use both platforms hand in hand. However, I am struggling to find any information regarding importing over information from Magento into Odoo.

Ultimately my intention is not to create a two-way path between Magento and Odoo, moreover to export all the existing data from Magento (once) into Odoo in order to recreate the website within Odoo and thus have everything operating on the Odoo platform.

Would anyone be able to provide me with any information on the possibility of this and whether it is possible or not. Also, how would I go about achieving such feat?

Discard

If you don't want to manage account,your requirement is simple , just create all magento product over odoo using any of bridge once.

Author

eComBucket what about the differences in the product information ? Also, the sales and customer data ?