Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Import exported file gives 'field not found' error.

By
PIAT
on 4/9/13, 3:30 PM 899 views

Hi everybody,

After exporting samples (including mandatory fields, formated UTF8-Separator comma-Text quoting "); then adding (in OO) products (almost every fields are alike those exported) and importing, I get an error : "Field uom_po_id not found in browse_record(product.template, 1601)". You should know than importing orginal exported file with light modification in description worked fine ! and uom is mandatory. See my comment for detail on the way export was done.

Can someone help me ? Thanks in advance,

How are you exporting/importing? by mouse clicks on the user interface or by some automated method like XMLRPC? Does this also occur if you reimport exactly the same file as you exported? Are you using just the simple product module, or have you installed some more specialized modules (eg, product_visible_discount)? Have you installed a module, added data with it, then uninstalled it?

Martin
on 4/10/13, 9:19 AM

Export through Menu=>Sales=>Articles=>List Display=>Check Box (to select all)=>Other options=>Export: Export type "Export compatible with import" This gives me a csv file that passed import test after light modification in description. I only installed default featured apps : CRM; Social network; e-invoicing; Project mngt; accounting; sales; warehouse; mrp; purchase & calendar. No apps (module) uninstalled.

PIAT
on 4/11/13, 6:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 3:30 PM
Seen: 899 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM