This question has been flagged
2 Replies

In the standard OpenERP installation, if you click on Accounting --> Journal Entries sub menu ----> Journal Items, you see a tree view with two drop down at the top that allow you to filter by period and journal. I thought this was cool functionality, so I was looking into the source. The source of this view is:

<record id="view_move_line_tree" model="ir.ui.view">
        <field name="name">account.move.line.tree</field>
        <field name="model">account.move.line</field>
        <field eval="1" name="priority"/>
        <field name="arch" type="xml">
            <tree colors="red:state == 'draft';black:state == 'valid'" string="Journal Items" create="true" on_write="on_create_write" version="7.0" editable="top">
                <field name="journal_id" options='{"no_open":True}' invisible="context.get('journal_id',False)"/>
                <field name="period_id" options='{"no_open":True}' invisible="context.get('period_id',False)"/>
                <field name="date"/>
                <field name="name"/>
                <field name="ref"/>
                <field name="statement_id" invisible="1"/>
                <field name="partner_id" on_change="onchange_partner_id(move_id, partner_id, account_id, debit, credit, date, journal_id)"/>
                <field name="account_id" options='{"no_open":True}' domain="[('journal_id','=',journal_id), ('company_id', '=', company_id)]" on_change="onchange_account_id(account_id, partner_id, context)"/>
                <field name="account_tax_id" options='{"no_open":True}' invisible="context.get('journal_type', False) not in ['sale','sale_refund','purchase','purchase_refund','general']"/>
                <field name="analytic_account_id" groups="analytic.group_analytic_accounting" domain="[('type','not in',['view','template'])]" invisible="not context.get('analytic_journal_id',False)"/>
                <field name="move_id" required="0"/>
                <field name="debit" sum="Total Debit"/>
                <field name="credit" sum="Total Credit"/>
                <field name="date_maturity" invisible="context.get('journal_type', False) not in ['sale','sale_refund','purchase','purchase_refund']"/>
                <field name="reconcile"/>
                <field name="invoice" invisible="1"/>
                <field name="amount_currency" readonly="True" invisible="not context.get('currency',False)"/>
                <field name="currency_id" readonly="True" invisible="not context.get('currency',False)" />
                <field name="state" invisible="1"/>
                <field name="company_id" invisible="1"/>
            </tree>
        </field>
    </record>

My question is: how do they accomplish this functionality? I can't find the answers when looking at the source. To me, it just looks like a regular tree view. What tells the system to put the two dropdowns (and also provide filtering logic) at the top?

Thanks,

Tim

Discard
Best Answer

take a look at the answer to question /12873/how-to-display-filters-at-the-top-of-tree-view/

• looks like you have to modify several files to include the xml and js file
Discard
Best Answer

we wholesale replica brand like nike adidas,armani and so on ,my web www.goppzstore.com

Discard