Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

image insertion in crm.lead report

on 4/9/13, 7:33 AM 1,393 views

image insertion in openerp report for crm.lead object...my image field is x_pic....All the fields are getting displayed except this image...help me..help me...widget type is binary....but still sometimes i get random characters and sometimes it is empty based on the code what i give...but image alone is not getting displayed...

Let me clear that, do you want to display image in report or in form view? then what type of report it is?

on 4/9/13, 7:50 AM

i wanted to display image in a report....i have uploaded the image in webclient using "browse" button...when i save the form it is visible in the form view...but when i try to print that as report all fields get printed except this image field alone...

on 4/9/13, 7:55 AM

Can you paste the rml code which try to print image in report?

on 4/9/13, 8:11 AM

yes i will....i actually use open office...just chect whether my procedure is right.....first i willwrite in openoffice and save as .sxw format..then send to server...then export to rml..... </para> <para style="P1">[[ lead.x_pic and setTag('para','image',{'width':'100.0','height':'80.0','name':str(lead.id)}) ]][[ lead.x_pic ]]</para>

on 4/9/13, 8:36 AM
On 4/9/13, 7:39 AM

Try with widget="image"

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/9/13, 7:33 AM
Seen: 1393 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM