This question has been flagged

Hello,

I have an installation of Odoo 8 on Ubuntu 14.04 and apache2 configured with HTTPS already on a domain ( https://www.mydomain.it/web/ ), but as one of the subfolders. There are other subfolders ( https://www.mydomain.it/somethingelse/ ), that are configured through .conf files in apache2 to deliver contents related to CMS or DMS, etc.

On my installation, I have two (2) databases for my companies.
Under this scenario I am able to:

A. Login as superuser in both the db.

B. Generate and save invoices.

C. Send the invoices to my email account.

Now, I am experiencing the following issues:

1. One I login, I receive the following message:

XmlHttpRequestError Not Found
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /im_chat/init was not found on this server.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at www.mydomain.it Port 443</address>
</body></html>

2. Once I have generated the invoices, validate and I send them to my email address, I cannot find anymore the header.

3. In case I decide to print them using the functionality Print > Invoice on top of the invoice scree, it appears the "Loading...." image and it goes into a loop.

4. In the "Customers" page (Kanban view), the default company image doesn't show up, but I can see the company image for those where I changed the default with their own one.

I have the suspect that the issue is that an internal path is not visible,

and the appended path goes to timeout

/im_chat/init

Would anybody give me any suggestions on how to proceed to find out where issue is?

Thank you

Discard
Best Answer

There is a port configuration for that kind of urls related to the bus longpooling feature in Odoo. By default it's using the port 8072. You just need to proxy those url calls to dispatch to that port in your instance. I'm talking about the longpolling_port config option that it has the default value 8072, you could change it to another one if you like it but your apache config need to dispatch those urls to that port

Discard