Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

If I need to grab only the parent_id field from product.category to product.template model form view, what I should do?

By
Paramita
on 9/9/16, 5:16 PM 108 views

category_id=fields.Many2one('product.category',string='Category') ------by this I can easily inherit Categories( of course along with Parent) into product.template model.

But for some reason I wanted show up  the parent_id field from product.category to product.template Form view what I need to do?Please help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/9/16, 5:16 PM
Seen: 108 times
Last updated: 9/11/16, 4:21 AM