This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have installed the Mollie payment module on a Odoo 12 Enterprise instance (see link to the module below). The module works and I can use it in the check-out of my shopping card (we use ideal as a payment method). 

What i do not get working is using this payment method on the customer portal. We want to use the ideal payment option to give customers the option to pay their invoice directly with ideal. Do I have to configure something extra for this option? or is it perhaps related to the S2S form template that you can fill on on the Mollie configuration (tab preference).

Thanks in advance for the reply

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/payment_mollie_official/

Discard

Hi Yenthe,

Thanks for your quick reply and the explanation. I will wait for further developments.

Regards 

Thijs van Oers

Best Answer

Hi Thijs,

I'm actually the active developer for the official Mollie app at this point. There is a good reason you where not able to add/configure it in the portal. It is simply not supported at this point I'm afraid.
It is however planned to be added in V13 and development is planned for this part. You can follow the thread about this subject at https://github.com/mollie/mollie-odoo/issues/23#issuecomment-490929540 - I'll try to provide updates there every once in a while too.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard

Hello Yenthe,

We are trying to use the mollie payment app on odoo enterprise 12 (odoo.sh) but we get several warnings on install. (9 warnings in the install log)

e.g.

* WARNING (..) odoo.modules.loading: The transient model config.mollie (Set up config mollie) should not have explicit access rules!

* WARNING ...odoo.models: The model force.update.data has no _description

*WARNING... odoo.models: ir.cron.create() with unknown fields: function

WARNING .. odoo.models: ir.actions.todo.create() with unknown fields: type

The module for version 12 is no longer available in the odoo appstore so I used the version from Github. Do you know if there is a reason why the module throws these errors in V12E? In dev. the app does seem to function (test mode) but I'd rather not install it in production with the orange flags. Thanks you very much.

Best Answer

Hi Yenthe,

I tried to install Mollie in odoo13 CE and it all looked good...untill I started to use it. I use Mollie, next to the option to use wire transfer ans paypal.  The option "wire transfer" is giving errors after installing Mollie. 

Is the module still under developement or did I find a bug?

Regards, 

Frans

Discard