Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I would like to see the client reference on the picking list

By
Johan d'Hollander
on 5/26/14, 12:37 PM 668 views

On an sales order, you can find the client reference but i would also like to see this on my picking list.

I tried to change the template in openoffice. So i just copied the code from the sales order to the picking list but that won't show. it's just blank.

Can anybody help me out here?

thx in advance.

Johan d'Hollander
On 7/2/14, 7:00 PM

is there really nobody that knows the solution for this problem?

You would really herlp me out with this one. Now i have to write it down manually every time.

Are you in v7? By Picking List do you mean Delivery Slip? You should be able to use the code [[ o.client_order_ref ]] to put the client reference field in the Delivery Slip. Let me know if this works for you.

Alex Gallien
on 7/10/14, 3:21 PM
Alex Gallien
On 7/10/14, 3:21 PM

Are you in v7? By Picking List do you mean Delivery Slip? You should be able to use the code [[ o.client_order_ref ]] to put the client reference field in the Delivery Slip. Let me know if this works for you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/26/14, 12:37 PM
Seen: 668 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM