Odoo Help

I would like to see the client reference on the picking list

By
Johan d'Hollander
on 5/26/14, 12:37 PM 911 views

On an sales order, you can find the client reference but i would also like to see this on my picking list.

I tried to change the template in openoffice. So i just copied the code from the sales order to the picking list but that won't show. it's just blank.

Can anybody help me out here?

thx in advance.

Johan d'Hollander
On 7/2/14, 7:00 PM

is there really nobody that knows the solution for this problem?

You would really herlp me out with this one. Now i have to write it down manually every time.

Are you in v7? By Picking List do you mean Delivery Slip? You should be able to use the code [[ o.client_order_ref ]] to put the client reference field in the Delivery Slip. Let me know if this works for you.

Alex Gallien
on 7/10/14, 3:21 PM
Alex Gallien
On 7/10/14, 3:21 PM

Are you in v7? By Picking List do you mean Delivery Slip? You should be able to use the code [[ o.client_order_ref ]] to put the client reference field in the Delivery Slip. Let me know if this works for you.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/26/14, 12:37 PM
Seen: 911 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM