Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I would like to make purchse order with validation of a superior

By
École St-Sacrement
on 12/12/13, 5:37 PM 584 views

Hello,

I work for school district, and I need to renew our old system of purchase order internally in the business.

The way I would like to do is to have different people that can create a purchase order (secretary, technician) for a school, and the direction would need to approuve the order before it can be send to a central place. At this moment our shopping guy will be able to start is job, and find the material that the school ask.

I installed the Purchase Management module, but I'm really new to open erp. I'm not sure if it is a good solution for me right now.

Thanks for your help

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 12/12/13, 5:49 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/12/13, 5:37 PM
Seen: 584 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM