Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
i whant to give user for group manager(responsable) the acces to create an event i can't kow how to change the file ir.model.acc
- id = unique identify for the permission (Example: MY_MODULE_res_partner_manager)
- name = unique name for the permission (Example: res_partner manager)
- model_id/id = the model unique name of the class you want apply permission on (Example model_res_partner)
- group_id/id = group permission apply on (yopu can define it in xml group file or call an existing group with syntax module.group_id)
- perm_read,perm_write,perm_create,perm_unlink = the 4 values for the relative permission to read, write,create,unlink record on defined class. 1 is True (you can do this action) and 0 is Faslse (you can't)
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/22/14, 9:57 AM|
|Seen: 965 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|