Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I want to use multiple ckeditor editors one page in website template. please help me.

By
Virali
on 10/14/15, 8:46 AM 2,421 views

In below code i need more then one ckeditor editorsin my one page.

<template id="ID_NAME" name="NAME">

<t t-call="website.layout">

<script type="text/javascript" src="/web/static/lib/ckeditor/ckeditor.js"/>

<script type="text/javascript">

CKEDITOR.config.toolbar = [['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike'],['NumberedList','BulletedList', 'Blockquote']

,['Outdent','Indent','Link','Unlink','Image'],] ;

</script>

<div id="wrap">

<div class="container">

<form id="FORM_NAME" t-attf-action="DYNAMIC_ACTION_PATH" method="POST">

<t t-foreach="LIST" t-as="VARIABLE_NAME">

<textarea rows="3" name="content" class="form-control"><t t-raw="FIELS_NAME"></textarea>

</t>

</form>

<script type="text/javascript">

CKEDITOR.replace("section_content");

</script>

</div>

</div>

Virali
On 12/12/15, 4:39 AM

If we want multiple ckeditor in one web page we must have unique id for each CKEitor. this i manage using jQuery i got multiple ckeditor in one webpage.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/15, 8:46 AM
Seen: 2421 times
Last updated: 12/12/15, 4:39 AM