Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I want to generate stock on supplier invoices

By
bogdan baltatu
on 10/24/13, 4:24 AM 860 views

How can I generate automated stock on products from supplier invoices (accounting module)?

you probably need to clarify this question if you want an answer - do you mean replenishment?

Solnet Solutions Limited, Kevin McMenamin
on 10/25/13, 12:09 AM

Agree with Kevin. If you create an Incoming Shipment, and process it, stock will be affected (you will receive items). Then the invoice can be created from the Incoming Shipment.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 10/28/13, 7:20 PM

When I create a Supplier Invoice I want to increse stock automaticly for products who appear on Invoice.

bogdan baltatu
on 10/29/13, 6:00 AM

Create an Incoming Shipment FIRST, and process it, stock will be affected (you will receive items). THEN the invoice can be created from the Incoming Shipment.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 10/29/13, 2:44 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/24/13, 4:24 AM
Seen: 860 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM