Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
* I have Gmail Account and i want to configure that as a incoming gateway,
* I have try so many times but its not proper so please any one help me,,
* how to do that
First go to Settings > Email > Incoming mail servers.
Make a new record here with following values:
- Name: yourName
- Server Type: POP Server
- Server Name: imap.gmail.com
- Port: 995
- Check on SSL / TLS
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: youremailpassword
It should look like this:
Then click on test and save it. Everything should be fine then.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/15/15, 5:24 AM|
|Seen: 1391 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|