Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I want to change discount per so line.

By
Kerul Patel
on 2/9/13, 8:23 AM 1,701 views

I've enabled discount per so line and invoice line. It is working fine. The only issue is I don't want it to be %, instead whatever the user input is there should be deducted from the product price. Just a flat discount based on user input not percentage base. I don't get which python file is handling it.

I'm working with OpenERP 7

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 2/20/13, 11:37 AM

Currently a absolute discount per line is not possible. Of course you can add this functionality with a module. However this would require a huge effort because you would also have to update invoices, shippings, ....

We also had this requirements and we decided to use a separate 'Discount' product with a negative unit price.

Odoo Consultancy
On 4/4/16, 1:36 PM

There is a module which allow you to apply discount on whole sale and / or invoice.

Module also shows discount in sale and invoice reports.

Sale Invoice Discount v7

Gaurav Bhasin
On 4/4/16, 3:00 AM

Have a look on

http://odooshoppe.com/shop/product/fix-flate-percentage-discount-on-sale-and-invoice-20

Andreas Maertens

--Andreas Maertens--
| 5 5 7
Finsterwalde, Germany
--Andreas Maertens--

I develop odoo8.0 modules

Andreas Maertens
On 2/15/13, 11:07 AM

Watch here:

settings / configuration / sales / Product Features / Allow setting a discount on the sales order lines

activate that and you will find a discount field on sale.order.line sheet.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/9/13, 8:23 AM
Seen: 1701 times
Last updated: 4/4/16, 1:36 PM