Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I want hide attachment[Add..] from sale order and purchase order for user

By
Jagdish Panchal
on 2/11/14, 12:41 AM 1,716 views

hi all,

I want hide attachment [Add..] button from sale order and purchase order for user, how can i

Thanks

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 2/12/14, 1:56 AM

Hello,

you can use attachment_size_limit community module. from company configuration , it will allow you to restrict user.

Thanks Lot.

Rawish thanks for the ans

Jagdish Panchal
on 2/12/14, 5:32 AM

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 2/11/14, 1:24 AM

Check user Group and Remove Access Rights for "ir.attachment" table.
For Example if user belongs Sales/Manager Group then remove "ir.attachment" table in access rights based on the requirement.

Hi prakash thanks for the answer, but i want hide it from all object

Jagdish Panchal
on 2/11/14, 1:48 AM

sorry jack i have no idea to completely hide Attachment(s) [Add..] button based on group. Default Attachment(s) menu added using java script. source code location document/static/js/document.js

Prakash
on 2/11/14, 3:43 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/11/14, 12:41 AM
Seen: 1716 times
Last updated: 1/5/16, 4:16 PM