Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I saw on many tutorial videos, that there are different skins, colors, user interfaces. Is that possible to download and install

By
Birtalan Laszlo
on 5/7/13, 3:54 AM 1,026 views

I saw on many tutorial videos, that there are different skins, colors, user interfaces. Is that possible to download and install them? If yes, from where? Thank you.

Are you sure you are not mistaking these "skins" for different versions TinyERP, V5 , V6 and V7 all look quite different from each other.

Martin
on 5/7/13, 9:00 AM

Thank you for your answer. I don't know. I'm quite new in the OpenErp 7. I have large amounts of data, initial stock and other and I saw that there are other user interfaces too. Or themes. I thought I should try them, maybe it will be much easier to deal with the lists.

Birtalan Laszlo
on 5/7/13, 9:27 AM
martinien olinga
On 10/20/13, 5:14 PM

I created a openerp 7 module which allows you to choose templates : www.martinienolinga.com/en/plugin-des-templates-sous-openerp

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 3:54 AM
Seen: 1026 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM