This question has been flagged
7 Replies

Please can someone assist me. 1. I need to setup the point of sale for a south African company and under company settings it only gives me the option to select USD / EUR. 2. Where do I set up the Point of Sale? Thanks

Discard
I have followed those steps but when I am in the POS transacting it still reflects as $.

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe
Financial Manager | Extreme Lights
Shop 8A | The Woodmill | Vredenburg Road | Stellenbosch | 7600

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello User,

Step 1 : You need to enable multi-currency, which you can do from settings-->General Settings-Allow Multi-Currency

--OR--

Go to the users there you can find Allow Multi-Currency and activate it.

Step 2: Once you are done with activation the Multi-Currency, then next you need to go to Accounting menu-->Configuration-->Multi-Currencies-->Currencies, find ZAR(Rand) there and made it active, then you can be able to select it in drop-down.

Note : Please let meknow if it helps you, or else I will send you the screenshots as well.

--
Raaj Mishra

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Hi there Raaj

Ok So i see on the POS when I process an order, the producst are are still listed as $ but when I choose the payment it reflects ZAR.

HOWEVER, the receipt / till slipt still reflects in $. How do I change this receipt and product pricing to ZAR?

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello User,

Step 1 : You need to enable multi-currency, which you can do from settings-->General Settings-Allow Multi-Currency

--OR--

Step 2: Once you are done with activation the Multi-Currency, then next you need to go to Accounting menu-->Configuration-->Multi-Currencies-->Currencies, find ZAR(Rand) there and made it active, then you can be able to select it in drop-down.

Note : Please let meknow if it helps you, or else I will send you the screenshots as well.

--
Raaj Mishra

Please the pricelist currency of your products and POS-->configuration-->payment methods then under journal entry tab set the currency.

Done - still reflects as $

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

Please the pricelist currency of your products and POS-->configuration-->payment methods then under journal entry tab set the currency.

--
Raaj Mishra

Hi Kathleen,

Then there is only one way, go to Currencies and disable USD, and keep only one as active that is ZAR.

So if Only ZAR is active,evrywhere it should reflect ZAR.

Nope still not working

I have unclicked multiple currency, deactivated $.... it still shows $

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

A new answer on I need to setup the point of sale for ZAR (South African Rand) and under company settings it only gives me the option to select USD / EUR. has been posted. Click here to access the post :

See post

--
Raaj Mishra

can you pls provide the screenshot, i guess somewhere its been hard coded in script.

Inline image 1

Inline image 2
Inline image 3
Inline image 4
Inline image 5

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

can you pls provide the screenshot, i guess somewhere its been hard coded in script.

--
Raaj Mishra

Please check the currency you have configured for Public Pricelist, which you can find at sales-->configuration-->Pricelist-->Public Pricelist

I have verified it, and its working fine for me.

sorry but how to I get to SALES

Regards,

Kathleen van der Merwe

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Raaj Mishra <rajkumar11feb@gmail.com> wrote:

Please check the currency you have confihured for Public Pricelist, which you can find at sales-->configuration-->Pricelist-->Public Pricelist

I have verified it, and its working fine for me.

--
Raaj Mishra

Check at you apps if Sales Management has been installed or not, if not install it, then you can have Sales[kanban image at ho for odoo 10] or for lower odoo version you can have A Sales Menu.

You just need to find out the Public Pricelist configuration at your instance. for POS i have posted some screenshot at my answer,pls check you can find its working there.

Best Answer

Hello User,

--OR--

Observations at POS:

Discard