Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I need to reinstall a server to save my data - Where are the 8.0dev Packages ?

By
Didier Adams
on 9/11/14, 12:07 PM 517 views

I need to re-download a hold 8.0dev package but 8.0dev nightly are no more available.

Who can help me to get 20140416-230101_all.deb (i need to install it on debian V 7 ?

Thanks by advance.

Kind Regards. 

I treid to catch the package from apt archive but when i try to reinstall it it freeze avec unpacking the package leaving the server package in inconsistant state who can only be fixed by force-remove.

Didier Adams
on 9/12/14, 12:22 PM
Didier Adams
On 9/20/14, 3:48 PM

Sorry to bump this out... No luck ? Odoo crew ? No change to get a 8dev package somewhere ?

Kind Regards.

Have a look in the odoo github https://github.com/odoo/odoo your can find the different versions there if you just want a fresh install of 8 on debian/ubuntu try this link https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-install-odoo-from-github-on-ubuntu-14-04-for-testing-purposes-only-ie-not-for-production-52627 it only takes a few tweaks to get it production ready. but the bash script installs the full odoo system from a fresh

Aiden Andrews-McDermott
on 9/20/14, 4:49 PM

Thanks for your feedback Aiden but i can't migrate the database from 8dev to 8rc1 (or public release now as i can see) That's why i'm chasing a old package... and re-put everything in will be really time consuming...

Didier Adams
on 9/22/14, 2:39 AM
Have you attempted to look on the nightly repos just Google odoo or openerp nightly click 8 stable you can get archived copies of odoo there maybe the version you need is there

Sent from my android device.

-----Original Message-----
To: Aiden Andrews <aj@andrews-enterprise.co.uk>
Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 7:44
Subject: Re: False

Thanks for your feedback Aiden but i can't migrate the database from 8dev to 8rc1 (or public release now as i can see) That's why i'm chasing a old package... and re-put everything in will be really time consuming...

--
Didier Adams
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Aiden Andrews-McDermott
on 9/22/14, 1:03 PM

Yes i did... the issue is that all package before the release candidate was deleted from the nightly repository.

Didier Adams
on 9/23/14, 4:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/14, 12:07 PM
Seen: 517 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM