Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I need to install openerp module without using internet can I ?????

By
new test
on 9/23/13, 6:26 AM 1,479 views

I need to install openerp module without using internet can I ????? i mean that if we download the openerp .exe from the openerp website and take this exe file to another computer which is offline and the i make install to this exe file the openerp will be installed without Modules. But how can I install the Apps module to this computer which is offline?

note: i am using openerp 7 series

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 9/23/13, 6:37 AM

Yes you can - download from here But why? Openerp will be seriously lacking without the power of internet / emails!

How is another question - theres lots of how to-s on the t'internet

Not sure if the modules will be there - but my guess is yes! but even if No you can always add them to your addons folder later - For how just search this forum/help

Just try it!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/23/13, 6:26 AM
Seen: 1479 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM