Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I need to create a double validation on a business process ps. not purchase and sales

By
Sam
on 8/21/14, 12:31 PM 580 views

Here's my problem: I need to create a double validation process on a business process and i need to remove a button view from a user in order to begin the process. Basically i want 3 users to be involved, the first generates a requisition and saves as draft, the second confirms the draft report through a button and the third approves the report. How can i go about this? Thanks in anticipation :)

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/23/14, 3:36 AM

You have to create 3 Users Groups for managing the access rights, the first group can create the requisition, the second can confirm it, and the third one can approve it::

- First Group: yourbusinessprocess_requisition.group_yourbusinessprocess_requisition_create

- The second Group: yourbusinessprocess_requisition.group_yourbusinessprocess_requisition_confirm

- And the third Group: yourbusinessprocess_requisition.group_yourbusinessprocess_requisition_approve

Give the needed access rights to each group.

Link your users to one of those Groups

A good and a complete example can be found in the following modules:

The process https://www.odoo.com/apps/purchase_requisition/ and the double validation https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/purchase_requisition_double_validation/

(Lines added after comment by Sam)

In this case just add (in your xml view file):

<attribute name="groups">yourbusinessprocess_requisition.group_yourbusinessprocess_requisition_create</attribute>, and so on after each Button (Repeat for each button, and just change create by approve, and confirm).

Don't forget to create the security folder and file (just copy the same file from the provided link and change the name of the process.

Thanks Med, but can you give more details on how to go about it? the process is already created(indent) i just need to tailor it so it acts like i want it to thanks!

Sam
on 8/26/14, 6:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/21/14, 12:31 PM
Seen: 580 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM