Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I'm using customer portal, but i cant access products from sale.order.line?

By
Remya
on 5/8/13, 7:35 AM 2,306 views

I created a customer. Give the privilege to access sales order through customer portal. But when i access it through the customer portal, i cant select any products from the list in sale.order.line.

When i try to select a product

It shows error:::

Access Denied

The requested operation cant be completed due to security restrictions. please contact your system administrator.

(Document type:Product, Operation:read)

I realize that, it is a privilege error. But i don't know how to solve it.

My customer is in portal group & see own lead_customer(custom group).

arif
On 5/8/13, 10:12 AM

I think, you have to change Security of Product model.

Please create a new 'Access Control' record for model 'Product' to give read permission for 'Portal' users.

image description

i had the same problem. Like the above mentioned question.

charlesraj
on 5/8/13, 10:48 AM

i try your answer . But no change is happend. The same errors will be shown .

charlesraj
on 5/8/13, 10:51 AM

Thanks for your answers Arif, It shows same error.

Remya
on 5/9/13, 2:11 AM

In this access control record, try without specifying 'Group', keep this field empty so that it will give read permission globally.

This error normally show when any of the user group belongs for user does have the permission to read that model.

arif
on 5/9/13, 2:40 AM

I checked at my end, here it works. Please check is there any 'Record Rules' for model object. If so remove / add proper group it and try.

arif
on 5/9/13, 3:28 AM

Same error throwing. I am stuck with this error in last two days.

Remya
on 5/9/13, 7:29 AM

Can you help me from the starting?

Remya
on 5/9/13, 7:30 AM

Still showing the error,Arif. Dont know to fix it.

Remya
on 5/9/13, 9:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/8/13, 7:35 AM
Seen: 2306 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM