This question has been flagged
1 Reply

it shows the the following error whenever I try to install an app {"message": "OpenERP Server Error", "code": 200, "data": {"debug": "Traceback (most recent call last):\n File \"/home/odoo/src/web/saas-1/addons/web/http.py\", line 304, in dispatch\n r = method(self, *self.params)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/addons/saas-1/auth_oauth/controllers/main.py\", line 33, in wrapper\n return func(self, req, *kw)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/custom/private/loempia/controllers/embed.py\", line 65, in signin\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/modules/registry.py\", line 206, in get\n update_module)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/modules/registry.py\", line 222, in new\n registry = Registry(db_name)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/modules/registry.py\", line 78, in __init__\n cr = self.db.cursor()\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/sql_db.py\", line 479, in cursor\n return Cursor(self._pool, self.dbname, serialized=serialized)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/sql_db.py\", line 177, in __init__\n self._cnx = pool.borrow(dsn(dbname))\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/sql_db.py\", line 372, in _locked\n return fun(self, args, *kwargs)\n File \"/home/odoo/src/server/saas-1/openerp/sql_db.py\", line 435, in borrow\n result = psycopg2.connect(dsn=dsn, connection_factory=PsycoConnection)\n File \"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/psycopg2/__init__.py\", line 164, in connect\n conn = _connect(dsn, connection_factory=connection_factory, async=async)\nOperationalError: FATAL: database \"train\" does not exist\n\n", "message": "FATAL: database \"train\" does not exist\n", "name": "psycopg2.OperationalError", "arguments": ["FATAL: database \"train\" does not exist\n"]}}

Discard
Best Answer

Looks like the re-installation process had a problem, how did you install it? Did you download the server source and then installed it?

Can you create a new database?

Discard
Author

Actually I've tried many reinstall trails after the first one failed to start the web I did remove everything even the DB and all related registry entries and service account, the first one was only the reinstalling the server because the DB was still installed, now after many trails if installing and completely cleaning windows from both DB and openerp it ends up always witch same issue, I can create DB I can drop but I cannot install a single app and use it