This question has been flagged

Hi everyone,

I have a pop-up on POS when i want to create a customer which says "Error, Can not save changes. Your internet connection is probably broken". 

My internet connection is finen totally worked. I really don't understand why i have this.

If someone have some solution to help me it will be awesome.

Have a nice day !

Discard
Best Answer

Hi

You must set the email for current user you loged in.

From the `dropdown menu (right top)` -> `preferences` -> `email`

Thanks

Edi

Discard

Hello Edi, We have the same error but all preference are good, inluding this, any other idea?

Best Answer

If you run odoo 10, I know how to fix it. This problem happen when you login with a user not administrator. When you create new user, at the same time, odoo 10 will create a contact that has an attribute "is a customer" = True. You need to change this attribute to False by uncheck this checkbox. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi 

This is due to the user who create customer is no rights for customer creation 

To Provide Rights 

Activate developer mode 

Goto Settings> User > contact creation (tick this check box)

Hope you will find the answer

Discard
Best Answer

Foch is rigth: 

If you run odoo 10, I know how to fix it. This problem happen when you login with a user not administrator. When you create new user, at the same time, odoo 10 will create a contact that has an attribute "is a customer" = True. You need to change this attribute to False by uncheck this checkbox. 

To uncheck "is a customer", you may install contacts module -> go to contacts->select your user > go to sales and purchases > and under Sales uncheck "is a customer"

Discard
Best Answer

maybe connection to your server is loss

make sure the wifi icon in your pos is green

Discard
Author

there is nothing on log, odoo is on local network and wifi symbol is green.

i created a new database, and it's work fine. So i will install every module i have on the other DB and i will post which module block this.

Author

Here a screenshot of POS : http://imgur.com/a/aFjP8

Here the log message related i think : [14/Oct/2016 14:06:47] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/res.partner/create_from_ui HTTP/1.1" 200 -

Best Answer

Hi Mathieu, I had the same problem in mine. It was because I was recording the customer with the TAX ID as is in my country, (11212343456). Odoo requieres that the TAX ID have a format with the coutry code in the front (EC11212343456).

Discard