Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I have a pop-up on POS when i want to create a customer which says "Error, Can not save changes. Your internet connection is probably broken".

By
Mathieu Le Gal
on 10/12/16, 7:21 AM 292 views

Hi everyone,

I have a pop-up on POS when i want to create a customer which says "Error, Can not save changes. Your internet connection is probably broken". 

My internet connection is finen totally worked. I really don't understand why i have this.

If someone have some solution to help me it will be awesome.

Have a nice day !

Hi Mathieu, I had the same problem in mine. It was because I was recording the customer with the TAX ID as is in my country, (11212343456). Odoo requieres that the TAX ID have a format with the coutry code in the front (EC11212343456).

Hengky Zhang
On 10/14/16, 3:52 AM

maybe connection to your server is loss

make sure the wifi icon in your pos is green

there is nothing on log, odoo is on local network and wifi symbol is green.

i created a new database, and it's work fine. So i will install every module i have on the other DB and i will post which module block this.

Mathieu Le Gal
on 10/14/16, 5:21 AM

Here a screenshot of POS : http://imgur.com/a/aFjP8

Here the log message related i think : [14/Oct/2016 14:06:47] "POST /web/dataset/call_kw/res.partner/create_from_ui HTTP/1.1" 200 -

Mathieu Le Gal
on 10/14/16, 10:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/12/16, 7:21 AM
Seen: 292 times
Last updated: 10/19/16, 7:31 PM