Odoo Help


I got the wrong translation in an exported po file for my own qweb report.

on 10/30/15, 11:35 AM 373 views

I replaced the standard odoo stock picking report in a module with my own report.

I used a different translation for i.e. "Total Quantity" as used in the stock module.

If i export the de.po file for my module i get partial the wrong translation from the stock module, because module is not used as parameter in the sql query inside the __get_source() method.

I believe this an conceptual bug inside odoo.

There are any reasons not to patch the odoo code for generate po file?  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.


Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)


Asked: 10/30/15, 11:35 AM
Seen: 373 times
Last updated: 10/30/15, 11:35 AM