Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I don't comprehend the record rules of the Odoo Medical module.

By
badr elmar
on 1/11/16, 11:04 AM 533 views

I am a new user of odoo. I am interested by using the medical module of odoo (8). But i have some difficulty in the comprehension of the records rules. For example, i don't have access into the some space (eg : the list of physician that i have create).

I request your help if you have some answers to that or also if you have a medical Odoo tutorial.

Best regards, 

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim

--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--
| 5 3 7
Gîza, Egypt
--Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim--

I am an old VFP developer on ERP

I have moved to 2p since Nov-2014 and started developing with Python on Odoo.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile

tibrahim@2p.com.sa

Tarek Mohamed Ibrahim
On 1/12/16, 2:30 PM

Security rules act like a filters on records that could be linked to groups of users for a certain model. Pls check this answer :

https://www.odoo.com/nl_NL/forum/help-1/question/is-it-possible-to-have-different-task-stages-visible-for-some-groups-89932
 and let us get into discussion more deeper to satisfy your request
badr elmar
On 1/13/16, 4:21 AM

Thank u for your answer, but i have some questions about your link. 

In which files u have developed this code? (because I have remarked three bits of code)

Is the architecture the same for all modules or we have to develop our code in the specific module ??

Thank U again for your help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/11/16, 11:04 AM
Seen: 533 times
Last updated: 1/13/16, 4:22 AM