Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I did create customer ledger report same as general ledger report in pdf accounting module but i want Customer Invoice ,Cash and Bank filter in Journals...

By
kundan Verma
on 6/13/16, 1:21 AM 166 views

i created customer Ledger report same as genreal ledger report so in my report in journals filter

Customer Invoices (USD)

Vendor Bills (USD)

Stock Journal (USD)

Miscellaneous Operations (USD)

Exchange Difference (USD)

Cash (USD)

Bank (USD)  these all filters coming but when i changed another database in which  many modules installed so here coming

Sales (INR)

Purchase (INR)

Inventory (INR)

General (INR)

CASH (INR)

Bank (INR)

filters in journals  but i want in customer ledger report Customer Invoices, Bank and Cash Filter In Journals when i changed another Database also so what i have to do and i want no any changes in main File please Help Me...................... 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/13/16, 1:21 AM
Seen: 166 times
Last updated: 6/13/16, 1:49 AM