Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I created module.when i update i get import error and server error.how to resolve it?

By
R.sridevi
on 10/29/13, 4:19 AM 442 views

when i correct the module and update it.when i click schedule upgrade it is showing the same error

Jasad
On 10/30/13, 3:50 AM

Could you please put the code snippet here?

ok sir.....i created a report module for a module to print a form with out fetching any objects.....my issue is when i try to install a module xml architecture error i do not know where i am going wrong....please view this link and help me https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x90ykrocworffkz/rusLpiXGVE

R.sridevi
on 11/18/13, 7:20 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/29/13, 4:19 AM
Seen: 442 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM