Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Nilesh Sheliya
On 5/21/16, 10:17 AM

To change format from go to Settings --> Transalations --> Languages menu. Open language you want to change the date format. Change the Date format like %d/%m/%Y and save the record. Once saved, reload the Odoo, you will see the new format everywhere in Odoo.

nilesh............i also did same thing but it coming in form view in my module but not coming in list view so what i have to do can you tell another idea or another code for this thing....

kundan Verma
on 5/23/16, 12:26 AM

It changed in all views not only in form view. Have you reloaded Odoo in browser after making changes in format ?

Nilesh Sheliya
on 5/25/16, 12:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/21/16, 1:21 AM
Seen: 259 times
Last updated: 5/21/16, 10:17 AM