This question has been flagged

Hi. Im trying to deploy openerp in a small bussiness, almost everything was working, since i fint this problem:

I have more than 2000 products, everyone with its own barcode, the barcode is not EAN13, so im using the internal reference field to store it. I can search for the product in almost every module, using the barcode scannner that is conected to my keyboard. However when i create a sales order and try to search the product via the barcode scanner, openerp returns random products. This issue is giving a lot of problems with the sales. For reference: The first two numbers of the internal reference of the product are almost everytime the same. The barcodes i use are 13 digits long. I can read the barcodes in the POS modules with no problem, also i can type mannually the barcode in the sales order to search for the product and it appears correctly. I have checked the scanner, and it inputs the product number correctly in any other application, also i can search for the product in other modules of openerp rather than the sales module.

Is there any fix for this??

Discard
Author

Openerp team commented on this bug and it seems that at least for now is not going to be fied. https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/361