This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello everyone. If anyone on this forum have the set up program for "Call Center module " for Odoo 11 or can help me to download it, please manifest yourself. I try to download  "Call Center module " for Odoo 11 on odoo apps. I get this error 

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

Discard

Hi Ginneken.
Thank you for your answer. I notice that the module have been removed from odoo apps. I suppose that Odoo is resolving the problem. So i wait until it will be available, functional and downloadable. 

It won't come back as it was an outdated app that shouldn't have been available in the first place.

Hello Ginneken.

Thank you for your answer. I understand it.
But now, how can i get a free module like that ?
Because all call center modules on odoo app are payant.

Best Answer

Hi Zannou,

I've just checked this and there is indeed an issue with this app. The issue is in the Odoo appstore itself though.
I've submitted a ticket at Odoo so that they can resolve this problem.

Update: It turns out this module was once made for version 6 and version 11 but it has been later on removed by the author. The Odoo appstore is missing a check for this, which will be added and implemented soon. This means that this app is not available for any version other than V6 (and it will be removed from the appstore soon).

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard