Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I can't invite attendees to a meeting in calendar,

By
Andreas Bihlmeier
on 6/6/14, 7:52 AM 1,077 views

If I declare two or more attendees when I create a meeting! I always get a "Mail Delivery Failure", because the email addresses are merged together like: mailaddress@something.commailadress@something.commailaddress@somthing.commail.....  and so on.

Doe's anybody has this problem too? Is thos a bug? I'm not shure, because I didn't find anything similar.

Regards 

Andreas

Andreas Bihlmeier
On 7/4/14, 3:04 AM

Hi!

the bug is in:

/opt/openerp/server/openerp/addons/base_calendar/base_calendar.py  Zeile 1132
there I changed
mail_to = mail_to + " " + partner.email 
to
mail_to = mail_to + ", " + partner.email 

Did you try the hint from Eva?
@Eva: I will try it after recompiling. Thanks!

Eva Pinter
On 6/16/14, 7:05 PM

Hi Andreas,

The easiest is to press enter after entering each address. This should solve your problem.

David Brugneaux
On 7/5/14, 5:43 AM

Hi Andreas,

Did you find a solution, because I have similar problem?

Daboule

Edit 1: Thanks Andreas for following up. I will have a look at that. I can't see how I can press enter after each address as they are auto completed from the database....

Daboule

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/6/14, 7:52 AM
Seen: 1077 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM