Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I can not install any module in v7, the following error and I have no install button appears after error

By
Esteban Villalba
on 8/30/13, 8:46 PM 1,776 views

I can not install any module in v7, the following error and I have no install button appears after error

ValidateError

Ha ocurrido un error mientras se validaban los campo(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!

Ajay
On 8/31/13, 5:41 AM

You have any module in your addons that contains wrong XML code & that is in your to be install list so when you will try to install any module that error affected module also will try to get installed & it produces this error : Invalid XML for View Architecture!
So first find that module with your traceback , go to module list & click on cancel install button.

Thanks, cancel the installation and update the module, then I could install it.

Esteban Villalba
on 9/17/13, 6:32 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/30/13, 8:46 PM
Seen: 1776 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM