Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I can not activate development mode

By
Johan
on 4/10/13, 1:48 AM 2,154 views

When I Try to activate development mode, my browser only show the white blank screen. Why? Please advise.

Thanks, Johan

Try change browser

wel
on 4/10/13, 2:52 AM

if you are trying on runbot then wit for some time..it takess more time to load debug mode

Turkesh Patel (tpa)
on 4/10/13, 5:02 AM

Do you have access to the log files? If so, watch them and you will see that your browser sends many dozens of requests that prepare debug mode on every add-on. Even after the log stops it can still take a minute or more before you see anything. 10 minutes may not be too long to wait the first time, while you get an idea of the performance of your server and network. If you still get nothing, check the log file for possible indications.

Martin
on 4/10/13, 8:37 AM

which OpenERP version are you using?

Gustavo
on 4/10/13, 8:59 AM

If you have solved this please, describe below how you solved it, and mark that as the correct answer.

Martin
on 4/10/13, 10:53 AM

take a look at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/staff-management/+bug/1258114

Med Said BARA
on 1/21/14, 11:46 AM

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)

--Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)--
| 5 3 6
Rajkot, India
--Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)--

Learning Python..

Ankit H Gandhi(AHG)
On 10/23/16, 5:38 AM

Hello Johan,

if you want to enter the built-in odoo debug mode you need to add ?debug to the URL, right after /web.

For example

http://odoo.your-site.com/web?debug.

Hope above suggestion help for you.

Best Regards,

Ankit H Gandhi.

can
On 8/26/16, 4:36 AM

I take  same error in version 9 odoo and debian 64 bit english os.  Someone can help me please ? WHen ı enable active developer mod my screen go blank page with little odoo title

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/10/13, 1:48 AM
Seen: 2154 times
Last updated: 10/23/16, 5:38 AM