Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I am using OpenERP v7 and not sure how to achieve this

on 12/11/13, 9:56 AM 536 views

I searched in this forum a solution to my problem but I didn't found real answers, that's why I create this topic.

When I create a quotation with products from different categories I want to display these categories.

For example, at the moment, in my quotation I have :

Product 1 Product 2 Product 3

But Product 1 & 2 are in Category 1 and Product 3 is in Category 2, so I want something like :

Category 1:

Product 1 Product 2

Category 2:

Product 3

My idea is to use the feature "Product category" but I don't know how to display these categories automatically in quotations, orders or invoices.

To achieve this, you need to develop your own module I think... because you can always put your products in categories, but to display these as you want, you need a custom module.

on 12/11/13, 10:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/11/13, 9:56 AM
Seen: 536 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM