Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Larry Kramer
On 9/29/14, 4:08 AM

Had the same problem, solved it by doing an upgrade on the Website Builder module:

Navigate to: Settings -------> Modules -------> Local Modules -------> Website Builder -------> click "Upgrade"

Billie Mead
On 9/27/14, 10:49 PM

Same Problem. I changed Access rights and still no EDIT Function. Ironcially, the other option than:

website    -------> Manage website and qweb view

Is

Display Editor Bar on website

Now that's crystal clear... and STILL no EDIT function.

Martin Temmink
On 9/27/14, 8:12 PM

Make sure you that the account you are using (admin or other user account) has the priveleges to do so.

you can check the rights for changing the website by going to your account (in the back-end) and then check if you have selected the following for your account (access rights).

website    -------> Manage website and qweb view

after changing the above. Just go to your website and refresh the page.
now you should see the edit button on the left top of the screen.

if you find this answer helpfull, please give me a thumbs up vote. It helps getting more karma for me :-)

sometimes I have to press the refresh button to get the edit button visible. (btw on Safari)

Martin Temmink
on 9/28/14, 6:05 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/27/14, 4:40 AM
Seen: 1131 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM