This question has been flagged

Hello Team,

I have created few products using the import option as follows : Inventory > Master Data > Products > Import file

Now I wish to update the "quantity on hand" for these products and I am trying to do it using the import option as follows: Inventory> Inventory Adjustment> Import

I have already created my CSV file but when i am doing the import i am getting the following error message:

"null value in column "location_id" violates not-null constraint DETAIL: Failing row contains (229, 172, null, 313, 1, 15.000, null, null, null, null, null, 2, 2018-12-28 20:23:40.467659, 2, 2018-12-28 20:23:40.467659). at row 2"

Can you please help me to solve this issue? I can send you the file.

Note: I am using online odoo version 11

Thanking you in advance.

Klix

Discard
Best Answer

dear Klix,

Try Excel like this:

name
line_ids/location_id/id
line_ids/product_qty
line_ids/product_uom_id/id
line_ids/product_id
stock.stock_location_stock
product.product_uom_dozen
product name 1
stock.stock_location_stock
product.product_uom_dozen
product name 2

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

as this is inventory valuation where you have imported the stock you have to validate it after importing. This is the best way to do it.

Best regards

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello Ayman, 

I have tried your excel format and it works! I have been struggling with this since yesterday and I really appreciate your helps.

One last thing i would like to know if you can help me on this, After importing products and their quantity using your excel format, i can see that the status of the inventory is set Draft after successful import.

I would like to know if it possible to set inventory Status=Validated in the excel itself when importing?

Thanking you in advance.

Klix

Discard