Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

I am new to openerp and accounting. Please tell me some one what is the use of Fiscal Position in sales order

By
samba
on 6/18/14, 1:29 AM 835 views

I am new to openerp and accounting. what is the use of Fiscal Position in sales order

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 6/18/14, 2:23 AM

This below link will help you use of Fiscal Position in Openerp

Link1

Link2

Ruchir Shukla
On 6/18/14, 1:42 AM

You can use the fiscal positions to automatically convert national taxes to the required intracommunal or export taxes, according to the fiscal position specified for the customer or supplier.

Fiscal positions allow you to make a mapping from national taxes to intracommunal or export taxes, or to map your accounts according to these criteria. You can link fiscal positions to your customers and suppliers to ensure automatic and easy VAT conversion when posting entries.

reference:  https://doc.openerp.com/v6.1/book/3/3_9/tax_structure/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/18/14, 1:29 AM
Seen: 835 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM