Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

i am creating a new user,the user selecting a product in the sales form showing an error Access Denied The requested operation

By
veena vasudevan
on 12/17/13, 3:43 AM 530 views

i am creating a new user,the user selecting a product in the sales form showing an error Access Denied The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

You have not given the user access to view products when you set up the user. That is why you are getting that message. Check the user access to warehouse in user settings and also check the user category has access to at least view product in access right in security access. You will need admin right to make the changes

kaynis
on 12/17/13, 4:17 AM
ASP
On 12/17/13, 7:55 AM

Seems like you have not given proper access right to your new user. You can select your new user from the "Users" category listed under "Settings" panel and edit the access rights listed in the "Access Rights" tab next to the "Preferences" tab.

Also can you tell me where exactly you are facing this problem like in which page or while doing what particular operation, then I can tell you something more specific related to that.

Thanks

:)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/17/13, 3:43 AM
Seen: 530 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM