Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Human Resources Manager can't read Resumes and Letters

Mario Menezes
on 2/3/15, 7:19 AM 548 views

I've created, as admin user, some applications to jobs we did open. In spite of setting some users as HR managers, they can't see the Applicant's Resumes. 

Is this a bug on Odoo? That's, only the user that created the Application, and therefore the Resume (attachment) can read it?

Just to clarify: I've set the ownership of the documents to the HR manager - it's correctly shown on the attach form (when the admin user open it). And, even with the correct ownership set in the document, nothing appears to HR manager when seen one application; nothing the Resumes and Letters listing.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards

Mario Menezes
On 2/9/15, 5:11 AM

Well, answering, or just further explaining my own question: This only happens when admin user creates the applications. I'm not able to say if this is intended behavior or a BUG. The fact is, when a HR manager creates an application, all other HR managers can see everything: Resumes, Letters, Applications.

So, do not attach Resumes or Letters when you create Applications for your Job positions if you're logged in as admin user. Other users will not be able to see Resumes and Letters. It doesn't matter if you set the correct ownership in the Document's form.

Thanks and best regards

Mário O. Menezes

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/3/15, 7:19 AM
Seen: 548 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM